6 word memwire

• life is simple just add water
  • rays shinig down on me sunshine
  • thankgiving dinner fills mty stomach up
  • cold snow falling on my nose
  • my skies zipping threw the snow

rain poem

pitter pater I here as the rain falls on the roof in a rapid motion. a chill bows threw the window I look out side to a wet snow globe setting and puddles getting flooded rain

winter poem

the stars are glowing threw the moonlight black board in the sky i  see nothing but snow and stars snow is slowly boping on my nose i plow my feet threw the snow while dragging my brother up a frozen hill on the jet black sled.

back to school

hi it is offical we are now two weeeks in to a brand new school year. it is very diffrent having school with covid but the school is handaling it good there is blue spray painted dots outside the school for coming inside. and handsanitizer machinze. please find a vacine.

Victoria

next summer when they finally find a vaccine I want to go to Victoria. when I go to Victoria I want to go to the empress for high tea, go to the mall, go to a nice restaurant, go to the museum, and of coarse go to china town. when I go to Victoria I want to stay at a very nice hotel.

covid 19

covid is a way different way of doing things there is more time at home, more time for getting projects done at home, and you don’t really get to see your friends. school over zoom is much more complicated, but really it is just a new way of doing things it may be harder, but it’s better than having more school. like I said covid changes so many of your plans like vacations and playing with friends attest you can still connect over zoom or face time. personally I think school is much busier over zoom, but we just have to roll with it.

this is my joy jar

April 14, 2020

What brings me Joy✅

Baking brings me joy. Baking brings me joy because I get to go math and art while I am baking math and art are two of my favourite subjects. Math is in baking because if you have to double a recipe you have to add the ingredients together. Art is incorporated into baking too because if you are baking a cake when you frost it you kind of have to  be artistic and creative. So baking has some school in it and that is a reason why baking brings me joy. 

this is my current story it is not done

April 15, 16, 21, 2020                            An Island Mystery

One misty breezy day on a small island along the coast a little girl named Emma skipped toward the post office with a light to see through the fog. While she was skipping down the old dirt road she did not notice a human crouching behind a large stump. 

Emma noticed the stump because it was strange. It was well, a bit fake looking. Emma walked by the stump and nothing happened at first… until all of a sudden someone grabbed her from behind and put tape over her mouth. 

Once Emma was completely knocked out the stranger pulled the 18 year old girl up a private passageway that was in the stump. 

Back at Emma’s house… Rachel, Emma’s mother was reading away until her phone rang “Hello” said Rachel.  

“Hello” said a scratchy voice. It was someone calling on Emma’s phone.

“Who the heck is this?” questioned Rachel in a high pitched voice. 

“I will give you your daughter if you pay me 100 million dollars,” he said coolly.

Emma’s family was very wealthy and had tons of servants and of course tons of money so “fine, but only if you give me my daughter first. ” said Rachel cooly. The day went by and Rachel began to worry about her daughter. Meanwhile back in the stump Emma Was very lonely and only got to eat canned corn and mushy tomatoes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Any way back at rachel’s house they were all getting ready for a big party out in the backyard until all of a sudden the doorbell rang… “would you please tell me who it is” said the maid 

“ i need to speak with rachel” whispered a voice   

the donkey and the elephant

FABLE

One day a baby donkey named Ben said to his friend a baby elephant named Barnaby
“Can you please house sit for me “said ben
“Of course” said Barnaby.
“But do not eat the apples from the apple tree especially the green ones” said Ben. The next day ben gave Barnaby them keys and Ben trotted away after Ben was no longer in sight Barnaby ran straight to the apple tree and ate a apple 1 minute 2 minutes and Barnaby started to dance like crazy and could not stop
Lesson listen to warnings.

1 2 3