this is my current story it is not done

April 15, 16, 21, 2020                            An Island Mystery

One misty breezy day on a small island along the coast a little girl named Emma skipped toward the post office with a light to see through the fog. While she was skipping down the old dirt road she did not notice a human crouching behind a large stump. 

Emma noticed the stump because it was strange. It was well, a bit fake looking. Emma walked by the stump and nothing happened at first… until all of a sudden someone grabbed her from behind and put tape over her mouth. 

Once Emma was completely knocked out the stranger pulled the 18 year old girl up a private passageway that was in the stump. 

Back at Emma’s house… Rachel, Emma’s mother was reading away until her phone rang “Hello” said Rachel.  

“Hello” said a scratchy voice. It was someone calling on Emma’s phone.

“Who the heck is this?” questioned Rachel in a high pitched voice. 

“I will give you your daughter if you pay me 100 million dollars,” he said coolly.

Emma’s family was very wealthy and had tons of servants and of course tons of money so “fine, but only if you give me my daughter first. ” said Rachel cooly. The day went by and Rachel began to worry about her daughter. Meanwhile back in the stump Emma Was very lonely and only got to eat canned corn and mushy tomatoes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Any way back at rachel’s house they were all getting ready for a big party out in the backyard until all of a sudden the doorbell rang… “would you please tell me who it is” said the maid 

“ i need to speak with rachel” whispered a voice   

3 Comments on this is my current story it is not done

1. ajmackenzie888
    April 23, 2020 at 6:41 pm (4 years ago)

I like your story good job

Reply
    • ajalexandra
      October 14, 2020 at 9:30 pm (4 years ago)

thanks

Reply
  2. lansdowne
    April 23, 2020 at 6:43 pm (4 years ago)

This is such a great start! I am very worried for your character.

Reply